1. What is it about working as a luxury escort lady that appeals to you?
Not knowing who’s waiting for me has something incredibly exciting and erotic. I can’t really imagine being bored here. To lead a double life is not only tingling, but also compensation for my everyday life and also a bit of a reward for myself!
2. What are the privileges of an Excellent Escort and what characterises one?
First of all, the agency is “the” top brand at all and this too is conveyed next to me. The nice thing is that I am individually treated, everything is perfectly coordinated, so that the time together turns out to be unforgettable for both.
3. Why was this agency your choice over all others?
I always wanted to work for the best, most sophisticated and professional agency in the branch. When I first visited the website, I thought: Wow! And when I got to know Julia, I knew that there was only Excellent Escorts for me.
4. Do you have an erotic fantasy that you’d like to play out?
I would love to spend a night in an igloo with a charming, attentive gentleman and try to melt it :-).
5. What are your dreams and ambitions in life?
I dream about travelling to many different countries and get to know to different cultures. I would also like to fulfill my dream of a apartment by the harbour and a Porsche 911.
6. What is your secret recipe for a wonderful evening for two? What is your secret weapon?
For me, a successful evening is when two people meet, who create a positive tension – the key to an entertaining time, which can only become more beautiful through my openness and my authentic appearance. My very winning smile and my humor will also make you just feel good :-)!
7. What three things would you bring to a desert island?
A Swiss army knife to prepare me various goodies, a lighter to open a romantic campfire (when it gets colder at night) and one of my favorite people to be well entertained :-).
8. Which work of literature has made the strongest impression on you and why?
“The Robbers” by Schiller. I have always been fascinated by the conflict between reason and emotion and the game between law and freedom. Moreover, the conflicts described therein are more topical than ever. But in the end, as so often, it’s about two very important things: Recognition and Love.
9. Which philosophy of life do you follow?
“Sometime” is right now!
10. Love is…?
To feel closeness even without touching.