1. What is it about working as a luxury escort lady that appeals to you?
I want to experience adventure, be desired and desire someone. I would like to leave boredom and dry matter of any kind behind me and breathe more life into my everyday life :-)!
2. What are the privileges of an Excellent Escort and what characterises one?
I see myself as a love servant, as a listener, as an entertainer and as a person who wants to touch your heart. I am happy to give you some of my positive energy and bring you to other thoughts by trying to put myself in your thoughts and heart – of course with the usual charm, style and humor of an EE lady :-)…
3. Why was this agency your choice over all others?
The agency conveys a very sophisticated, discreet, appreciative and trustworthy impression. In my opinion, the clientele depends very much on the agency itself, so I’m very sure and say: “HERE” I’m right!”. 🙂
4. Do you have an erotic fantasy that you’d like to play out?
An exciting ménage à trois, no matter in which combination, is extremely erotic…also role plays and easy BDSM games excite me very much.
5. What are your dreams and ambitions in life?
First and foremost I aim for my Master in Curative Pedagogy and Psychology. In addition, my dream and ambition is to travel the world and emigrate at some point. Of course things like health and family are extremely important and essential to me…
6. What is your secret recipe for a wonderful evening for two? What is your secret weapon?
For a successful evening, body, soul and heart must be completely involved. The most important thing is to fully devote yourself to the beloved and to place him in the centre of action…as well to make sure that he can relax in my presence and that he can be himself! My secret weapon is my clear mind, but also my empathy and self-confidence.
7. What three things would you bring to a desert island?
I would…take a boat with me to go back 😉 :-D…
8. Which work of literature has made the strongest impression on you and why?
“The perfect lover” by Lou Paget. A book that makes you want to read more 🙂
“Psychology of Intelligence” by Jean Piaget. The book deals with human intelligence in all its forms and origins.
9. How do you imagine a perfect date?
Live. Achieve Grow. Life. Again and again.
Again and again…
10. Love is…?
To be connected with a person in the depth of the soul.