1. What is it about working as a luxury escort lady that appeals to you?
To experience erotic fantasies with interesting people, wrapped in a luxurious ambience, is what I have been dreaming of for a long time and now finally let it become reality. A cheers for my “second life” ;-)…
2. What are the privileges of an Excellent Escort and what characterises one?
As an Excellent Escort you are in good hands with Julia. I meet highly interesting and cultivated people and I can already see how much work is being done on me to perfect myself.
3. Why was this agency your choice over all others?
I always wanted to be with the best agency and “EE” simply is it. Julia is very well organised, attention is paid to every detail. Both parties benefit from this. I am happy :-)!
4. Do you have an erotic fantasy that you’d like to play out?
Sex on a plane, but what if someone catches us…;-)?
5. What are your dreams and ambitions in life?
I would like to broaden my horizon through my experiences and accept new challenges over and over again. I never want to lose my curiosity and the urge to get to know new things, worlds and experiences.
6. What is your secret recipe for a wonderful evening for two? What is your secret weapon?
I am honest and authentic.
7. What three things would you bring to a desert island?
I would take my sunscreen, a blanket and a snorkel mask to explore the underwater world.
8. Which work of literature has made the strongest impression on you and why?
“The Alchemist”, by Paulo Coelho, because it’s a book full of poetry. It invites you to dream and drop and is full of wisdoms that I may use now and then. In addition, I really like the writing style and the essence of the work: only those who are willing to try something new at every point of their lives, who are not satisfied with what they have achieved, really fill their lifetime.
9. Which philosophy of life do you follow?
Do not be afraid of new experiences, but be courageous and perceive them.
10. Love is…?
Love is for me to desire a person, to see values in him that are important to me and I myself embody values for this person that are also important to him.