- What is it about working as a luxury escort lady that appeals to you?
I’m attracted to leading an exciting second life besides my studies and of course the opportunity to meet people with interesting personal histories that can enrich my life.
- What are the privileges of an Excellent Escort and what characterises one?
I love the well-groomed clients with whom I have the privilege to spend a pleasant and entertaining time.
- Why was this agency your choice over all others?
That’s easy: Because it meets my expectations and quality standards for a sophisticated escort service.
- Do you have an erotic fantasy that you’d like to play out?
Imagine the following scenario: The two of us on a forsaken beach, getting close to each other in the turquoise water, we forget everything around us and just enjoy our togetherness and the moment. We surrender ourselves and open up infinitely. Wouldn’t it be nice to feel far away from the grey everyday, to escape the sometimes stale reality… I also wouldn’t mind approaching the scenario of “being dominated”. After all, experience is the mother of wisdom. :-)!
- What are your dreams and ambitions in life?
My dream is that my name will be relevant and known all over the world decades after I’m gone. My goal is infinite freedom and self-determination.
- What is your secret recipe for a wonderful evening for two? What is your secret weapon?
My charm, obviously :-)!
- What three things would you bring to a desert island?
An interesting person who I can learn from. Someone who is also very entertaining. A Swiss army knife, which is essential for survival as we need food and might need to build a roof to sleep under. A bikini, because I wouldn’t mind staying fashionable :-)…
- Which work of literature has made the strongest impression on you and why?
First, “The Anatomy of Human Destructiveness” by Erich Fromm because it offers incredible insights into the human psyche and deals in depth with psychoanalysis. Second, “The Trial” by Franz Kafka, because the novel is so complex and captivating and I felt trapped and helpless myself while reading it, although (or maybe because) it is written in such a distant tone.
- What is your life philosophy?
Where there’s a will, there’s always a way.
- Love is…?
… full of devotion, it is selfless and thrilling, and especially in the beginning incredibly exciting and captivating :-)!