1. What is it about working as a luxury escort lady that appeals to you?
I’m attracted to being different and special. Also, I enjoy the variety of the encounter, to receive new impulses from my partner, to find entry into the hearts and minds of the gentlemen and of course to experience the life of my eroticism.
2. What are the privileges of an Excellent Escort and what characterises one?
With Excellent Escorts I feel safe and everything is organized to my full satisfaction. The name simply says it all. I am happy to be a part of this agency!
3. Why was this agency your choice over all others?
For me, this agency embodies class and style. The wheel never stands still, a further development of my person is expected, which I gladly tackle – more is simply more.
4. Do you have an erotic fantasy that you’d like to play out?
In my mind’s eye I see us both on a yacht in the Mediterranean Sea, where we let the time pass us by, while we love each other until the morning hours…
5. What are your dreams and ambitions in life?
My goal is to start my own successful business, to stay healthy and to leave the city at some point to live in the countryside. I love nature, long walks in the fresh air to ground myself and recover from everyday stress.
6. What is your secret recipe for a wonderful evening for two? What is your secret weapon?
As soon as both can get involved and let each other fall, a perfect evening is already more than successful. My charm and my open nature are my secret weapon, my glowing eyes and my big heart as well!
7. What three things would you bring to a desert island?
I would take a book with me, as I love to read. A good razor should not be missing, because I always want to be well groomed…with good guidance, gladly also you 😉 – together it is still the most beautiful :-)!
8. Which work of literature has made the strongest impression on you and why?
“Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen. On the one hand it is one of my favorite authors and on the other hand I like to go literarily into another century, because I simply like the role distribution at that time – the courtship of the man for the woman, the woman in her whole element, the romance and the realization that one probably didn’t want anything else at that time than to find his better half and be happy with it until the end of his life!
9. How do you imagine a perfect date?
“Only who loves himself is able love other people” and “dreaming is the escape from effort”.
10. Love is…?
Acceptance, encounter at eye level and unconditionality.