1. What is it about working as a luxury escort lady that appeals to you?
The tingling alone, not knowing who you are about to meet, is incredibly exciting. In addition, I love to put myself in the position of my counterpart.
2. What are the privileges of an Excellent Escort and what characterises one?
The clear advantage is, that Julia runs this agency. I try to meet the high demands and tackle the detailed work. What makes an Excellent Escort, others have to judge…Maybe the certain something, the beauty, the intelligence and just to be sexy :-)?
3. Why was this agency your choice over all others?
I have searched for a long time and had already at the sight of the website a very positive feeling, since it seemed to be respectable. My feeling has been confirmed, the atmosphere is always friendly and humorous.
4. Do you have an erotic fantasy that you’d like to play out?
So far, I was once on Sylt and have fallen totally in love with this island. An erotic afternoon, hidden in the dunes, could certainly provoke me!
5. What are your dreams and ambitions in life?
First, I want to finish my studies successfully and then I dream of going to Paris or London to make fashion there or at least to participate :-).
6. What is your secret recipe for a wonderful evening for two? What is your secret weapon?
My Spanish roots are known for temperament and joie de vivre. I think, I radiate both and I am always cheerful and positive.
7. What three things would you bring to a desert island?
A hammock, so that I can take a nice nap during the day and see the stars sparkle in the evening, a pocket knife for hunting and cooking as well as my favourite pillow…I simply won’t travel without it!
8. Which work of literature has made the strongest impression on you and why?
“Death in Venice” by Thomas Mann. Although many critics say that this is a “homo book”, which Thomas Mann – when you know his curriculum vitae – can easily be “blamed for”, I’m mainly concerned with the description of Venice, the discussion of death, because it is also part of life. The language is very special and intense.
9. Which philosophy of life do you follow?
In Spain they say: “The proof of pudding is eating it”…which in German simply means “to try is to study”…that’s exactly what I do and it’s wonderful.
10. Love is…?
…a feeling I carry within me at all times.