1. What are the privileges of an Excellent Escort and what characterises one?
Let me answer with the words of a singer: “… I want a lady on the street but a freak in bed…“ (fehlendes emoji?) I reckon our esteemed gentlemen are familiar with the advantages :-). Ah, and last but not least: We have Julia (fehlendes emoji?)
2. What is your secret recipe for a wonderful evening for two? What is your secret weapon?
Humour, good sex and a lot of passion. And my secret weapon… well, if I told you it wouldn’t be a secret anymore ;)!
3. What three things would you bring to a deserted island?
Three men: – one who is a good cook – one who can protect me from wild beasts – and one who can build a boat to get home.
… I can have sex with all three of them, so at least there is some variation (fehlendes emoji?)
4. Which work of literature has made the strongest impression on you and why?
The kamasutra……….. haha, just kidding (fehlendes emoji?) “The Visit“ by Dürrenmatt! This novel shows in a grotesque way that money rules the world and ethical behaviour becomes a commodity. It also shows the double standards of bourgeois morality… Most of all, Dürrenmatt creates great characters. You should think hard about your actions, sooner or later everything you do in life comes back to you.
5. What is your life philosophy?
The true generosity of the future is to give everything in the present.
6. What attracts you to a gentleman, and which attributes do you find particularly sexy and exciting?
When he challenges me, I’m more than willing to play the game (fehlendes emoji?) He should also treat me with respect and should know what he wants (in life and between the sheets).
7. What are your biggest turn offs in a man?
Miserly men… and men without manners, that’s a no-go.
8. What is the wildest thing you have ever done or experienced?
Sex in the jungle… It was in Panama… a sweltering, humid climate and a beautiful, romantic lake in the middle of the wilderness. How it was? Exciting, dangerous, and sooo hot (fehlendes emoji?) …and, no: Tarzan and Jane is not my favourite Disney movie… ;-)!
9. How do you keep motivated in your everyday life? What inspires you?
Having an exciting life. For me there is hardly anything worse than boredom. Trying as many things as possible, seeing the world and meeting interesting people… that makes me feel alive.
10. How do you picture the perfect date?
I don’t need a perfect date, but it should be unique. When the chemistry is right, and both of us are enjoying the date and we are spontaneous, the evening can turn into an unforgettable moment.