1. Why was this agency your choice over all others?
Everybody knows that I am really into culture and travelling. Furthermore, I was looking for professionalism, intelligence and perfection, and when I met Julia I found all these endearing qualities combined.
2. What are your dreams and ambitions in life?
To excel in my academic career, to set my eyes on a new place in the world each year. To meet people who touch my heart and who do things that are nurtured by passion and heartfelt dedication.
3. What three things would you bring to a deserted island?
My bookcase – with books of course – tango shoes and a beloved person.
4. Which work of literature has made the strongest impression on you and why?
Shakespeare’s oeuvre. Because this poetry is like the summit of bliss and its depth still suffuses my thoughts.
5. What is your life philosophy?
We should always forgive – the repentant sinner for his sake, and the unrepentant one for our own sake.
Even when stones block your way, you can build something beautiful out of them – where you sow love, happiness grows!
6. What attracts you to a gentleman, and which attributes do you find particularly sexy and exciting?
Because only a gentleman is on a par with me. His sophistication , his composure and his sense of grace are an attractive mélange.
7. What is the wildest thing you have ever done or experienced?
I bathed in a forsaken bay in the iridescent waters of the luminescent sea.
8. How do you picture the perfect date?
Exquisite cuisine, perfect manners, a pleasant melody in the background, a spirited conversation and a fine pinch of humour.
9. If you could live for the moment, you would…?
I would have breakfast while ambling through the Musée d’Orsay, go sailing on the sea with good friends, and when the light is fading, I’d ride on horseback along the beach towards the sunset. When the hand of the clock is nearing seven, I’d proceed to a ball, arm in arm with a beloved man.
10. Love is…?
When you are aware of all the facets and imperfections of a person, but the deep affection that you have for the person is untainted. Nothing can extinguish true love, but it may be transformed into another shape, that of the equally high virtue of friendship.