1. What is it about working as a luxury escort lady that appeals to you?
On the one hand, it is the excitement before a date, the tingly feeling in the stomach, the anticipation of an erotic adventure with an unknown, totally detached from everyday life, feeling intense emotions. On the other hand, I love the clarity of what will happen… between man and woman.
2. What are the privileges of an Excellent Escort and what characterises one?
I can rely on dating only very interesting, fine and classy gentlemen with whom I can spend an unforgettable, precious time. What’s more, the agency and its way of working shape me personally.
3. Why was this agency your choice over all others?
First impressions count. The agency management convinced me with its elegant, well thought-out appearance and absolutely professional handling. The agency and its clients are as exclusive as I am and I hope to be able to increase my profile.
4. Do you have an erotic fantasy that you’d like to play out?
It all starts with a long, sensual kiss. If that fits, anything is possible…
5. What are your dreams and ambitions in life?
I live for the moment and want to savour every moment as well as enjoy life. You never know what’s happening next, nothing is as constant as change. I wish for myself health, enough time and space for feelings and always wonderful people around me.
6. What is your secret recipe for a wonderful evening for two? What is your secret weapon?
I myself am my secret weapon :-)… I love being a woman and just loving my partner. A successful evening needs excellent wine, atmospheric music, tingling kisses and tenderness…
7. What three things would you bring to a desert island?
Nothing. I don’t want to go to a lonely island, because I don’t like loneliness :-)!
8. Which work of literature has made the strongest impression on you and why?
“Sophie’s world” of Jostein Gaader. This book poses the central philosophical questions of an epoch which is embedded into a historical context. The plot asks at the same time funny and profound questions like “who am I?”, “if so, why and where does the world come from?” ;-)…
9. Which philosophy of life do you follow?
The greatest freedom in life is not having to do anything you don’t want to do. And only good taste gives life its shape…
10. Love is…?
Love is not what you say. Love is what you do.