1. What is it about working as a luxury escort lady that appeals to you?
For me it is the combination of the factors “uncertainty”, “fun”, “eroticism”, “pleasure in eroticism”, “interest” and “surprise”. The fact that luxury always plays a role at EE is for me that certain something extra.
2. What are the privileges of an Excellent Escort and what characterises one?
The organization on the part of the agency is accurate, reliable and prepares me well for the date, so that I feel safe. What makes an Excellent Escort is style, class, punctuality and passion.
3. Why was this agency your choice over all others?
After a long research in the internet, Excellent Escorts was the only option for me. All other offers did not reflect what I was looking for and did not seem noble enough. The contact to Julia, the agency management, has completely confirmed my thoughts. She lives what she describes and is believed to have always been in this category.
4. Do you have an erotic fantasy that you’d like to play out?
Tell me what you want and I will adapt… as long as it does not go into the fetish direction and becomes too absurd… I am open for all gimmicks :-)!
5. What are your dreams and ambitions in life?
First of all, I would like to build up my own cosmetics business in peace and quiet, work with my regular clientele and continue my education in the field of “cosmetics”/ anti-aging. In the long run, however, I want to go back to Sweden, as my family lives there…but there is still time. I would also like to set up a beauty institute there and make the Swedish women even prettier :-).
6. What is your secret recipe for a wonderful evening for two? What is your secret weapon?
That’s me :-). You always have fun with me, I am crazy enough to play in every situation and make the time together always a highlight.
7. What three things would you bring to a desert island?
A fine, humorous man with whom it never gets boring, my iPod, because I love to dance and sing for my life and an exciting bikini that you can wear on both sides ;-)…
8. Which work of literature has made the strongest impression on you and why?
“Siddharta” by Hermann Hesse. I like it, because it does not teach and the protagonist is completely free from the obligations of society and the family. It is the perfect guide to break away from conventions and find your own way.
9. Which philosophy of life do you follow?
In order for the possible to emerge, the impossible must be tried again and again. (Hermann Hesse)
10. Love is…?
…wonderful, when it’s harmonious. Nerve-racking, when you realize you’ve made the wrong decision. Either it’s the right thing to do and it’s fun or it’s not enough to have a future together and you don’t. Right now, I feel very comfortable being single and I’m trying out. This also has many beautiful aspects that I would not want to miss.