1. What is it about working as a luxury escort lady that appeals to you?
It’s intoxicating to lead a secret, second life in which I can live out all my erotic wishes. The sensual adventure with interesting people appeals to me as much as the fact, that I don’t know who or what to expect before a date.
2. What are the privileges of an Excellent Escort and what characterises one?
The agency (Julia) has a very high demand on her escorts, which has a very positive effect on you. Julia achieves through constructive criticism and praise that one does not stop working on oneself, no matter if mentally or physically. I find it fun and motivating to work on myself and to improve.
3. Why was this agency your choice over all others?
This agency has class, style and level. It is absolutely discreet and one has a great agency manager who demands the best from her ladies and thus brings out the best in them. You feel loyal and it’s great to work for a sophisticated and highly professional agency :-)!
4. Do you have an erotic fantasy that you’d like to play out?
Everything begins with a tender touch….and continues with a kiss that first becomes timid and then more passionate, revealing how much we are attracted to each other. It doesn’t matter where we are at that moment…whether on the beach, in the air or in our own four walls. It is important that passion and eroticism are involved – the rest comes naturally! Role-plays, blindfolds, strange places – everything can be very appealing if the situation is coherent and we surf on a common wave!
5. What are your dreams and ambitions in life?
Simply to feel happiness and satisfaction with yourself, no matter when and where.
6. What is your secret recipe for a wonderful evening for two? What is your secret weapon?
I love beautiful ambience, beautiful clothes, pleasant music, candlelight and great conversations, which are filled with humor, depth and sex appeal. My open and cordial manner, works, in my opinion, very winning and opens hearts!
7. What three things would you bring to a desert island?
Clearly: compass, boat and rudder, so that I can row back to escape the loneliness ;-)!
8. Which work of literature has made the strongest impression on you and why?
“The Reader” by Bernhard Schlink. It is fabulously written; the reader can put himself very well into the position of the individual roles. Above all, I was impressed by the deep relationship and connection between the two main actors. I also love novels like “Gut gegen Nordwind” by Daniel Glattauer. The novel is accompanied by a certain humour and shows that one can also fall in love in “unreal” life.
9. Which philosophy of life do you follow?
Live and let live…!
10. Love is…?
…wonderful, if both feel and want to enjoy it at the same time!